Monday, September 27, 2010

Masterclass Recordings




I've finally uploaded my recordings from masterclass, sessions, lessons, etc.  This is a work in progress, and will be updated on a regular basis.  Anyone not included can/will be included as soon as time/ability permits, certainly a nice goal to work towards.

The files can be downloaded/streamed here:

http://www.last.fm/music/Masterclass/D-Rocks+School+of+Music

Bookmark this page...

Song titles are purely "functional" at this point, I welcome any suggestions!  I encourage students to listen to as many songs as possible, there's some really neat stuff & a wide variety of musical styles, etc.  Some students actually perform every instrument, where other songs I cover the rhythm tracks.  Also, it's only fair that I share as well so I'll upload my own demos once in a while.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment